QueenPlay Casino Free Bets and Promotions
On our website, you’ll find lots of helpful guides and reviews. We’re passionate about this market, and we like to help people who need betting offers, betting platforms, bingo websites, casinos, or anything else. Today, it’s all about QueenPlay, a casino that was launched at the beginning of 2020. Do they deserve your attention? What games and providers will you find on QueenPlay? We’ll answer everything you need to know.
When you first join, it’s all about the welcome bonus, and it’s a fairly good one with QueenPlay. Spread across three different deposits, the maximum you’ll get from the welcome bonus is actually €200. The bonus is split as follows:
- First Deposit – 100% match up to the value of €50 (and 20 Starburst spins)
- Second Deposit – 50% match up to the value of €75
- Third Deposit – 50% match up to the value of €75
After the account is open, you’ll also enjoy various benefits during the first week. Available for use on lots of NetEnt games, you should receive 20 spins a day for the first four days. Rather than one welcome bonus, we like that it has been split over a period of a few days. However, we also understand that some people look for a simpler welcome bonus.
To enjoy the promotion, each deposit should be a minimum of €10. If the spins are successful, the winnings come with a wagering requirement of 35x. Also, we should note that there’s a €100 cap on all winnings – if you win anything more than this, the extra will be forfeited.
Software and Games
These days, casinos and similar websites risk everything if they don’t work with the larger providers. There are a handful of providers that have the best reputation, and QueenPlay seem to partner with most of them. For example, this includes NextGen Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, NetEnt, Play’n Go, Microgaming, Inspired Gaming, Fortune Factory Studios, and more.
With this in mind, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Table Games – If you don’t really play slots, the most populated category after this seems to be the table games. We found variations of blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and other classics. For example, this includes Atlantic City Blackjack, Jacks or Better, Roulette Pro, Vegas Strip Blackjack, and 10p Roulette.
- Online Slots – Like most casinos, QueenPlay has an extensive library of online slots, and this means you should find your favourite without too much of a problem. With video slots and jackpots, all the big names seem to be present with Twin Spin, Golden Yak, Wild Blood II, Jungle Spirit, Starburst, Dawn of Egypt, and plenty of others.
- Scratchcards – More and more services are delving into the scratchcards niche, and QueenPlay bring us Egyptian Oasis, 7 BOOM, Power Cash, Club Pearl, Happy Birthday, Slot 777, Hit the Bank, and more.
- Live Casino – For fans of live casino, you aren’t left behind. During our time on QueenPlay, we saw live iterations of blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and games like Dream Catcher.
In the current market, there’s no excuse for casinos and other services not to be offering a plethora of banking options. Players like Visa and MasterCard, but more recently the market seems to have made a turn towards eWallets. With QueenPlay, they have duly obliged with Trustly, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Zimpler, Bank Wire, EcoPayz, paysafecard, and Fast Bank Transfer. As expected, you won’t have a pay any fees to load up your account.
Whenever you’re ready to withdraw, all the same options are available except for paysafecard (you also won’t be able to withdraw using AstroPay). From here, the method you choose will determine how long it takes for the money to enter your account. For example, most eWallets will receive your funds within three business days while Visa and MasterCard can take anywhere between five and eight business days.
If you’ve been on a casino platform before, QueenPlay won’t exactly bring any surprises. When on the desktop website, you have three options that run along the top; Casino, Scratchcards, and Live Casino. If you want slots, these are kept under the Casino tab. We like the preview images for each game, and this really brings the platform to life. If it were just a list of names, the website would take on a rather dull appearance. In the way that the games are split up, it’s easy to find the type of game (or even specific game) we need. From the homepage, it takes just two clicks to find a list of slots, table games, and new games.
For mobile players, you won’t get to enjoy an app, but we don’t think this is a problem these days. In truth, only a handful of online casinos offer a mobile app. Therefore, we assume that most players are accustomed to playing on a web browser, which is what you’ll have to do when playing QueenPlay.
Don’t worry, the website has been optimised for mobile play and the responsive design keeps the experience simple and enjoyable. In terms of games, most newer games are available on mobile devices without an issue. Sadly, older games developed by Flash player might not work on the newer mobile devices. In our time on QueenPlay, this didn’t really cause a problem – we didn’t ever get bored of the games on offer.
We play with our own money on online casinos, and we trust them to look after funds while we’re gone. With this in mind, it’s good to have peace of mind that a platform is available for conversation when something goes wrong. The opening times might be 6am to 11pm, but the phone number and email address are manned for the majority of the day. What’s more, we found the live chat feature to be a brilliant one. We contacted a couple of times and not only were they fast to respond, but they were knowledgeable and able to help with the issues we faced.
Not everybody needs to speak with somebody from the customer support team, and this is why QueenPlay have developed the FAQs page. Here, you’ll get answers to common questions as well as extra information like what currencies are accepted on QueenPlay.
Like many services before it, QueenPlay has adopted a VIP ‘ladder’ for players to climb as they play, deposit, and take other actions. As you rise through the levels, this comes with various bonuses and makes the experience more worthwhile. If you want a breakdown of everything you receive in the VIP scheme, it’s been handily written on the website.
As a brief introduction, you’ll get the following as a new feature at each level:
- Bronze VIP – Birthday bonus, VIP live tournaments, faster withdrawal, five free games on Free Play Sunday.
- Silver VIP – Ten free games on Free Play Sunday.
- Gold VIP – 50% EXTRA bonus, 20 free games on Free Play Sunday.
- Platinum VIP – Welcome package with bonuses and personal account manager, express withdrawal, 40 free games on Free Play Sunday, personalised offers, monthly cashback, higher cash out limits, higher deposits.
- Premium VIP – Bigger welcome package, 50 free games on Free Play Sunday, double monthly cashback.
- Prestige VIP – Bigger still welcome package, triple cashback.
With each building on the last, by the time you reach Prestige you’ll have high deposit limits, higher withdrawal limits, express withdrawal, VIP live tournaments, a personal account manager, and more. We should note that the Premium and Prestige levels are only available by invitation. Without invitation, the highest level you’ll reach is platinum.
The Responsible Gambling page isn’t quite as easy to find compared to other services, but it is still available through a link at the bottom of each page. Here, QueenPlay explain their Responsible Gambling policies while also discussing the measures available to all players. If you ever feel as though gambling is taking control, they will recommend taking the self-assessment. If required, you can then place restrictions on your account. Restrictions available with QueenPlay include:
- Reality check
- Deposit limits
- Time out period
- Autoplay limits
- Session time limits
If you need help with a gambling problem, there are some fantastic organisations working night and day to help those in trouble, and QueenPlay provide links to some of the biggest. This includes Gamblers Anonymous, Helping Hand, and Gambling Therapy Helpline.
Should You Choose QueenPlay?
Unfortunately, there is a downside to QueenPlay, and it’s something we haven’t yet covered – the promotions available for existing customers. Although the welcome bonus is a good one, there’s not much for you once you’re a customer. With no app and a slightly longer withdrawal time compared to other services, we understand this will push some people away. If you can overlook these small problems, QueenPlay are teamed up with top providers, there are lots of banking methods, and the VIP scheme is one of the best around.